Saturday, November 17, 2012

Yarn Greed

Yes, I'm unsatisfiable. I bought new yarn again. I found it when I was searching the Rio yarn I showed last week. It's called Creative Cotton and it's very cheap and colorful. I love cotton yarn and usually use a glossy kind, like Phildar 3, Catania of Rio. But I wanted to find a little less glossy and a little thicker cotton, and now I did! I'm very excited to try it. I love the colors!! I bought it here.



Now I have to think of a pattern I want to use. I think it's going to be a classic granny, but not sure yet...

On thursday we had a little bit of a crafty afternoon, the girls and I. I saw a pompom garland in Homespun Style and wanted to make something similar with the eldest. I like it. I brought some beads from Thailand and was happy to finally use them. Now we have to figure out where to put the garland. Maybe the christmas tree...



On top of everything I started a new project. I saw many versions of this design and I'm going to figure out the source of this one. I'll let you know soon. But it's so ridiculously fun to make this blanket. It's going to be my first big blanket. You can use all your scraps and results show fast. My girls love it too!




Anywho, that's going on with me. We are busy celebrating the arrival of Sinterklaas, a Dutch holiday. He arrived today and we are going to put some presents in our kids shoes (and ours...) tonight. I love this time of year!

Have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

  1. hoi Jenn,
    was maandag erg gezellig en inspirerend! Leuk Blog ook!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10