Friday, November 1, 2013

KreaDoe


So it's been kind of quiet around here this week. Was very busy with my sick little girl and had a great day yesterday at the KreaDoe  fair in Utrecht. I was out all day, with my mom and sister. I really love the KreaDoe.  


I did some nice shopping. Some yarn, different brands from what I'm used to. Some new colors too! And I bought a new yarn, a cotton mix, Cocktail from Scheepjeswol. (I actually have an old project lying around somewhere with this yarn, that I never finished. I feel a 'Something Old' post coming up...) Come to think of it, the yarn might be perfect for the place mats from the Mollie Makes Crochet book.


Bought some pretty fat quarters, for my cushion covers. Luckily there wasn't too much fabric to my taste this year. It always leaves such a big gap in my wallet... 


Oh, and this is a favorite of mine too, Dotties Design. I bought some iron-on-appliques last year, my girls loved. I bought some new ones this year, and also some stickers and postcards. I love their prints and colors.

 

This event is one of the high lights of my year. I love it! Everybody is just excited and greedy for everything crafty and colorful. And it's also in Utrecht, my favorite city of Holland. I wanted to point out 2 places-to-be in Utrecht. When going there, you should definitely visit Keck & Lisa, the best gift shop ever! And do it around lunch time, 'cause in the same street you'll find Tastoe. When I'm in Utrecht I have lunch (or just tea and cake) there. It feels very homy and cosy and the food is delicious. (As always, I forgot to take pic's...)


Next post will be about crochet, I promise!! I'm almost done with one of the scrap projects. There's a little tutorial waiting to be published and I have a new Color Bomb project on the go. So even though it's quiet here, I've been busy, busy.

Hope to see more of you next week!

Have a rainbowy weekend!

PS: Did any of you go to KreaDoe??



5 comments:

  1. Oh... wat heb je het naar je zin gehad!! Dat zie ik gewoon in je enthousiaste blog!!
    Ben benieuwd wat je allemaal gaat creƫren!!
    Heb je nu niet het gevoel dat je hoofd te vol zit? Gewoon met alles wat je ziet?
    Wil je dan niet aan van alles tegelijk beginnen?
    Succes in ieder geval met al je aankopen. Enne... dat gat in die portemonnee... aan het eind van 't jaar weet je er niets meer van zegt mijn schoonmoeder altijd...
    Groetjes,
    Marian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HayHay!
    Wat een leuke dingen heb je gekocht!
    Ik ben gisteren ook naar de KreaDoe geweest. Het was mijn eerste keer en vond het erg leuk!
    Wat veeeeeeeel mooie dingen :-) Zelf heb ik o.a. stofjes, yoyo makers, boeken en dingen voor papiercreaties gekocht.
    Veel plezier met je aankopen!
    Liefs Danielle
    ahappymess.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik ben gisteren ook geweest, samen met mijn schoonzus. Het was weer leuk en gezellig, helaas heb ik niet veel nieuwe en vernieuwde dingen gezien.
    Weet je wat leuk is, de handwerkbeurs in Zwolle, allemaal wol en prachtige stofjes. Het is helaas pas in maart maar ik ben zeker weer van de partij, ookal is het echt niet bij mij in de buurt maar zeker een bezoekje waard.
    Groetjes Ilona

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10