Monday, December 9, 2013

Inspiration


I was spoiled last week at Sinterklaas. I asked for the Haken en Kleur book and got it! Yes! I was extra excited, 'cause I'm going to the book signing next saturday at Echtstudio


The writers of the book, Saskia and Claire, work with just as many colors as I do, so the book is very inspiring. The pictures show you some of the patterns I really like. I'm sure I'm going to make the yellow shawl, and I love the colorful flower tote... 


Got another lovely present. A big wallet from Santoro. Last week when we were in Antwerpen at Akotee, I was checking this out, not noticing my man keeping an eye on me. I was totally surprised he got this for me. It makes me instantly happy just looking at it. (Even if it's empty...)


And this is what I'm working on now. Still finishing the coasters. I think this pattern is going to be in my shop, as are the coasters themselves. Can anyone tell me, how do you make a pdf pattern. Do you make a chart or a description? Is it possible to just draw a cart and make a picture, or does it have to be digital?

Anywho, am also (finally!) finishing the granny baby blanket and loving it to pieces. 

Have a pinkish monday!



Follow on Bloglovin

PS. Does anybody have suggestions for crochet drawing software for Mac??

6 comments:

  1. Ik heb het geweldige boek ook en ik ben er ook zeer blij mee. Qua kleuren vind ik jouw combi's ook helemaal geweldig, vrolijk en zelfs de allerleukste! Groetjes Talitha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankje Talitha! Dat is nog eens leuk om te horen!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous fresh colours in your work and in the book you show here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fabulous book. Is it in Dutch or English? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I'am Chris !!

    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    World-Directory is 192 countries in the world! and thousands of blogs
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************
    You can forward this invitation to your friends

    PLEASE IMPERATIVE !
    Registration for the "Directory" blog, are free.
    We only ask you to follow the blog. Thank you for your understanding
    **********************************************

    Last news of "Directory Blogspot" "
    Soon we will award the best Fashion blog and Makeup, crafts, handmade, cooking, paintings
    The Competition is open

    …....... /)
    ……... ( , )
    ….….|░░░|
    ……..|░░░|☆ Merry _(♥)_
    …..@|░░░|¸.¤“˜¨Christmas,.
    .¨˜“¤|░░ഐ¤ª@“˜¨¨y

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that looks like such a colourful book! I can see why you would be very excited to have it as all the colours are totally you! Your new purse is very cute with the owl pattern on it!! Hope you have great holidays and a wish you all the best for 2014!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10