Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Crochet Doily



Hello my sweets! How was your summer? Although technically, summer isn't over yet, it is here in the Netherlands... It's rainy, grey and cold. I LOVE it! I always enjoy the first days to wear socks and long sleeves again. Sure, a few more days of sun would have been nice, but I don't mind the fall coming early at all.


I hope you all had a relaxing vacation and made some fun memories with your friends and families. I went camping with my girls and man. In a tent, just 45 minutes from home. We had so much fun! And even though we would only stay for 4 days, we prolonged it to 10 days, because it was so nice. I really needed to get away!


And naturally I did some crafting during the holiday. I designed this doily for example. I've been wanting to do some black crochet en I really wanted to do a doily. Designing doilies is FUN FUN FUN, but I discovered, making tutorials on them is NOT! I'm still busy making the Pink Doily Tutorial and I'm not enjoying that at all. Hmmm, what to do, what to do??


I have some fun stuff for you in store. There will be a free tutorial next week, on the confetti in the pic's. And in september there will be another double Give-Away since August wasn't so giving. Oh, and I have another Crochet Flower Coaster Pattern finished. I think that will be in the Color 'n Cream Shop at the end of this week. Ahhhh, I love to be back! I missed you guys!

Have a crafty day!


Follow this blog on Bloglovin'

12 comments:

  1. Welcome back, you've been missed. Love the black, though it is hard to make. Looking forward for what's comming. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds as if you've had a really fun time with your family and now you're preparing to surprise us with some new things. I'll look forward to discovering them! So you put colour behind you to make a black doily. That's a big change!
    We are getting cooler autumn-like days here too. I love autumn as the heat of the summer wears me down - no fear of that this wet summer though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra, NO I will NEVER leave color behind. I'm just having a little fling with something new. Still true to my big love!! (Color/ the rainbow...)

      Delete
  3. I'm working on colored doilies lately, too. I really love white and off-white lace, but a splash of color is nice, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prachtig is je zwarte doily! En super dat je zo'n fijne vakantie hebt gehad. Volgende week ga ik weer aan de slag, onderwijs...van mij mag de zon nog wel ff komen!!
    Groetjes, Mariken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. De zon is hier ook altijd welkom hoor! Ik vind de regen alleen ook wel lekker. Gezellig binnen enzo... Fijne week!

      Delete
  5. Hi! I love your black doily, something special! :)
    Well done!
    Ingrid x
    myfunkycrochet.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ingrid. Have a lovely crochety weekend!

      Delete
  6. Wonderful :-))))
    Enjoy your crafty day.
    Greetings from Switzerland, mimi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always enjoy a good day of crafting... Have a lovely weekend!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10